Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The First of Many.

This is my first post on my lovely new blog. I have been thinking a lot about starting a blog lately and have spent many nights writing imaginary posts in my head and have finally decided to take the plunge. Why did I decide this? Well I have been inspired by the many blogs I read on a semi-regular basis, Sew Liberated, Indie Tutes, Sew Mama Sew, and others. I love reading about the lifes, projects and philosophies of these many talented women so I figured if they can do it why can't I? I was also inspired by a recent Facebook experiment that I took part in called "25 Random Things About You" after listing my 25 random things, I found that they were things I had not really vocalized before, they had just sort of lived in my head. They weren't secrets, just things that don't come up in the everyday going on's. During the trials of parenting I don't often have an opportunity to muse about random stuff, but my brain is full of it. My life is pretty simple, kind of normal and maybe even a little boring, but I love it and want to share it. In future posts I will be sharing my exploits in sewing and hopefully a project or two, my journey through mamahood, cooking fun, my photography and of course all of the random junk I'm thinking of. I hope you will join me in exploring my life.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment