Monday, June 6, 2011

Weight Watchers Update



I was back on track this week at my weigh in and lost 2lbs. I worked out quite a bit this week and would have worked out everyday if I hadn't ended up with Strep throat and a crazy bad sinus infection mid week. I spent several days just lounging since any movement caused a serious amount of coughing and sweating. I did follow the plan very carefully and tried to stick to mostly whole foods. I ate a lot of red, yellow and orange peppers, pineapple, black beans and bananas this week. I also tried salmon burgers for the first time and they are delicious. So this week I am trying to get back on track with the workouts, at least doing weights for strength and some pool workouts until the coughing fits subside and I can start doing some treadmill and boot camp workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment