Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Summer Shoes I'm Dreaming Of

Oh if I had a million dollars I would spend a big whopping chunk on shoes.  I've been drooling over a lot of cute styles for summer this year.  In the past I've spent the summers in flip flops, but I'm really trying to branch out and honestly so far this year I haven't even glanced at a pair of flip flops.  So here are some of my favorites for summer and I've put them together with some cute outfits to show how I would wear them.  I tried to keep all of the items under $50 dollars.

Look 1: The Flat Sandal
Keeping the little black dress casual and fresh with flat braided sandals, pops of color, a straw bag and a denim jacket.



Look 2: The Wedge Sandal
I would keep these towering wedges simple with a maxi dress and earthy jewelry.


Look 3: The Sneaker
I love the look of the classic Ked sneaker in red, I would pair it with some ethnic inspired jewelry and punches of turquoise.



Look 4: The Colorful Flat
I would pair this mustard flat with navy and gold.


-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment