Thursday, May 5, 2011

House Party!!


Are you down with House Party?  If you haven't heard yet this site works with companies to offer up party opportunities.  All you have to do is go to their site and register.  After that keep your eyes open for a party that you are interested in hosting, apply for it and then wait.  After a few weeks they will let the chosen folks know.  If you are selected you get a party package for the item you are promoting.

I hosted my first House Party this past Saturday for Weight Watchers Ice Cream.  It was a pretty great experience.  They provided me with coupons for all of the ice cream, a few items to help with the party and some fun activities for my guests.  We had a great time hanging out and eating some yummy snacks.  One of my favorite activities was making inspiration boards with the ladies.  We cut out magazine pictures and words that went with our goals and made little collages.  Mine is hanging on my fridge and every time I see it I remember my goals.

Check out some of the fun pictures from my House Party and head over there now to register for yours.

inspiration boards

girls working hard 

strawberry shortcake kabobs

Drink bar

All the yummy goodness

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment