Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Back!!

Anybody who still bothers to read this probably knows that I started blogging over at D.I.Y. Louisville late last year.  I'm busy as a bee over there blogging about crafty and local stuff and had pretty much abandoned this blog.  Much has been going on in my life and I see blogging here as a new opportunity to journal the many thoughts I have everyday.  So be prepared, I have lots to say.  You probably won't be seeing much crafty stuff here, but you'll be hearing a lot about my current weight loss plan, my family and kids, my thrifty goals, my crazy ass ideas and maybe you can struggle through some pictures of me as I attempt to be more fashionable.

So first things first, I have been on Weight Watchers since January.  I really can't believe I had let my self get so out of control.  My weight was crazy.  I had been eating fast and bad for years and dealing with my emotions by shoving food in my face.  Since January I have lost 37 lbs and I feel so amazing.  It's been hard, I've struggled with new ways to cope with my emotions and learning to eat for fuel not for fun.  I love Weight Watchers, I have tried so many diets that didn't work because they were diets.  I think it's impossible to stay on a diet for your entire life.  Weight Watchers has been slowly teaching me how to eat to be healthy.  I still have  along way to go to reach  my goal weight, like about 75 lbs.  I hope you guys will join with me as I reach my goals!

So I'm sharing a terrible picture of myself from November 2010 that made me want to cry and one from Easter 2011.

Starting:
I'm in the cranberry dress.  This is at my sister's wedding.  She has also lost 35 lbs since then.

Current:
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment