Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dresses for Spring

Since I have been losing weight I've been needing some new duds.  The problem is I don't want to shell out the money for said duds when I'm only going to get to wear them for a month or so.  I've been shopping thrift stores pretty frequently and have managed to snag a few good items but the other day I realized I could still wear a few of my dresses from last summer if I added a cardigan or belted them.  So I decided I'm going to try and buy more dresses, I think they'll get me farther on my weight loss and hopefully help out with my goals to be a bit more stylish.  So these are some of my very thrifty favorites for curvy girls from around the web.

I love this maxi dress at Forever 21.  Can you believe it's only 22.80?



I love the color of this jersey dress at Old Navy.  36.94


I love the colors and pattern on this cute dress from Ruche.  38.99


I always need another black dress and I love that this one isn't sleeveless.  Available at Kohls for 22.49.


I really love the colors in this dress.  I don't think I've ever worn a white dress before. Forever 21 27.80


If I had a little more money I would buy every dress at eShakti and this one is my favorite. 59.95

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment