Friday, February 26, 2010

Craft Show Goodness




Last Saturday Julee and I peddled our wares at a local craft show. I've really been working on revamping my booth appearance and trying to have a "brand" so to speak. Julee already has an adorable booth and really cute merchandise, and since we generally share a booth I wanted something that coordinated but still distinguished my store from hers. My "brand" design was created by Zigahelen on Etsy. I'm pretty happy with the way things looked and especially with my cork board necklace hanger. All I did for this was to buy a photo frame that already had cork in it, but you could easily add a piece of cork and then hot glued vintage buttons to thumbtacks, inserted in cork and easy-peasy necklace hangers! So let me know what you think about the new layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment