Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday




It's Wednesday again folks and I have some great tips and ideas to pass onto you. First up this week is my absolutely favorite new site skiptomylou There are so many terrific ideas here that I can't even begin to list them all, but basically anything you want to learn to do or events or occasions that you need ideas for you can find here. Make sure to check out the great ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week which is coming up. Next is instructions for making some sweet hair bows for your special little one here. I know everyone is starting to make their spring and summer clothing purchases, creations and refashions so why not make some cute hair bows to go with. Or if you aren't feeling particularly crafty check out these awesome hair clippies to buy from Aubrielle Designs Etsy shop. While you are making some stuff for the kiddos for spring why not give yourself a little something new too or refashioned that is. This tutorial for refashioning a thrifted sweater into a cardigan is one of my favorites and pretty easy too. Last but not least now is a great time to start planning some outdoor projects to share with your kids. I have wanted to make one of these garden teepees for a while now I'm just going to have to find some kind of vine that will grow in a shady spot. So here are some fun ideas to keep you feeling crafty this Wednesday and I'll be back soon with some projects of my own to share with you.

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment