Friday, April 3, 2009

More Easter Ideas
























I am seriously bursting with Easter ideas and plans and keep finding more great ones. So for today here are a few super fast and sweet ideas from my many bookmarked sites. I am going to use these sweet chocolate bunny place card holders to place in front of each dish to let people know what it is. Also I love this Mother hen and chicks table set that you can download and print out from Martha Stewart. I'm going to use the Hen for an arrangement of lilacs. This bunny box template is going to be used to package some candy for Sweets teachers if I can find the 18x18 inch paper it calls for. I have 12x12, but I don't think I've ever seen 18x18, may have to get creative with that one. Then there are these darling vintage Easter images that you can download for free here. These are so sweet, they would make lovely cards, place cards or whatever else you can think of. So it's not too late for Easter crafts with these quick projects that you can do with your computer and printer.


Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment